Wednesday, December 16, 2009

!~Zombies In Saujana??!~!

Continued From Dz's (Dao Zhung) Blog.



As Soon As Dz, Terence And Danly Were Done With The Blood Bath That Consisted Of Teachers, Both Beloved And Hated... They Rushed To The Nearest Stairs And Went Down. They Met Little Resistance Going Down The Stairs. They Soon Began To Wonder Why There Were So Little Zombies Around. Then As They Rounded The Last Flight Of Stairs... They Soon Realized That It Would Do No Good To Underestimate The Zombie Horde... There Before Them, Were A Legion Of Zombies! The Trio Fought Hard! As Terence And Dz Bashed Heads In Front Of Them, Danly Bs-ed The Zombies With Crushing Blows To The Zombies Heads. A Long Time Passed... But Finally They Utterly Destroyed The Zombie Horde.. Drenched In Infected Blood The Trio Were Victorious! Alas, They Dint Get To Rest Much And To Make Matters Worse Their Brooms Were Breaking... They Heard A Rather Loud Commotion On The 1st Floor Of School. They Rushed To The Sound And Discovered A Big Black Prefect Defending Himself Against Some Zombies With A Fire Extinguisher. A Thought Ran To Terence's Mind "Here Is A BLACK!"


I Was Doing Some Paper Work In The Teacher's Lounge, As A Prefect.. One Of My Many Obligations To The School... I Worked For A Long Time But I Soon Dozed Off.. Suddenly!! A Scream Pierced The Pleasant Afternoon. I Rushed To The Door To See What It Was All About.. Then I Saw Utter Chaos Before Me... Then Out Of The Blue Jumped A Dozen Or So Zombies Trying To Grab Me.. First Reaction Shut The Door.. As I Was Shutting The Door I Ripped A Couple Of Zombie Arms With The Force Of The Slamming Door. I Ran As Fast As I Could To The Little Glass Room In The Middle Of The Staff Room. Locked Myself In And Started Searching For A Weapon... I Soon Found A Fire Extinguisher And Thought To Myself "Well Its Spray And Pray Now" Praying Every Prayer I Knew To Every God I Knew, I Rushed Out....


I Rushed Out Of The Room Smashing Every Zombies Head That I Could See. Adrenalin Pumping Through My Veins, I Made Short Work Of Those Zombies! As I Was Catching My Breath, Three Boys Came Rushing Up The Stairs. I Realized That They Were My Long Time Friends Terence, Dz And Danly. I Was Overjoyed! Some Of My Friends Were Still Alive! The Trio Had No Weapons On Them. They Told Me It Was Broken When They Were Fighting The Zombie Horde, And My Weapon Looked Like A Twisted Metal Toy Now... Things Were Looking Bleak. We Rushed Down The Stairs! As We Were Going Down, Terence Gave Me A Run Down On What Was Happening.. He Told Me "We Are In A Tight Spot Right Here Black.." We Had A Couple Of People Following Us But......." He Did Not Continue... Then I Looked At Dz And Tears Were Running Down His Eyes.. Then It Dawned On Me What Had Happened..... The Trio, Now A Foursome Was Left Without Much Hope Or Even A Battle-plan. It Was Not Looking Good At All.........

Then Our Usually Quiet Friend, Danly Suggested We Go Into The PJK Storeroom To Restock Our Weapons. Usually Terence Would Laugh And Dismiss The Idea... Today He Agreed... So Our Foursome Moved Carefully... We Avoided All Contact With The Infected... We Did Not Even Help Our Friends Who Were Being Devoured Alive... After All Its All About Self-preservation. As We Passed The Prefects Room On Our Way To The PJK Storeroom We Heard Loud Noises. If I Remember Right It Was The Sound Of Chairs On A Skull. Truly A Terrifying Sound! As We Opened The Door We Saw Kye Chin And Yen Ling Fighting Against A Small Horde Of Zombies. We All Thought Of Helping.. But Since We Had No Weapons Or Guts For That Matter... We Dint Really Care!! We Rushed Into The Room Smashing The Skull Of Every Single Zombie In Our Path. We Became Barbarians!! After A Short Period Of Time.... We Managed To Destroy All The Zombies And We Also Successfully Rescued The Girls. In Truth They Did Not Need Help. Yen Ling Passed The Chairs And Kye Chin Bashed The Skulls With The Strength And Stamina Of One Who Was Born An Athlete. A Simple Plan.

Now Our Foursome Had Grown Into A Group That Consisted Of Six Scared But Determined Teenagers! The Six Of Us Sat Down And Began To Consider The Options We Had. We Knew Two Things For Sure: WE HAD TO GET OUT
: Zombies Only Infected Us Through Biting
Time Flew As We Sat Down In That Prefects Room Talking And Gathering Our Energy And Guts... Then It Was Time To Go Pay A Visit To The PJK Storeroom... We Reached Towards The Handle Of The Door To The Storeroom With Hope Of A Better Future...........





To Be Continued By Yen Ling =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Exotic Mommie Illustraion By DaPina